When buying real estate a common phrase often heard is location, location, location! Real estate is not just about the bricks and mortar, its about your neighbourhood, your community, your safety! A clean environment, economical growth, friends & neighbours. You need a trusted realtor to advise you on these items, and to assist you in finding the right home in the right neighbourhood.
The Niagara Region is a great place to visit, a preferred place to live and a diverse place to grow. The Niagara region is currently undergoing an immense amount of growth. Some recent examples are:
• The Niagara Health System (NHS) is committed to building a better future in healthcare for the region of Niagara – The New Niagara Health System Health-Care Complex and Walker Family Cancer Centre in St. Catharines valued at over 900 million dollars
• the downtown is undergoing radical change and growth with a new parking garage
• the Brock University division of performing arts school
• a 52 Million dollar Performing arts theatre
• a state of the art convention centre overlooking the falls just opened in the spring of this year which will attract thousands of tourists.
All of these above mentioned capital improvement projects bring great job infrastructure to our communities! Let the knowledge of an experienced real estate team guide you through a wonderful Niagara real estate transaction! Remember Location! Location! Location! Atalick Team! Atalick Team! Atalick Team!