- Source information to help you decide on resale real esate versus new home ownership
- Ensure you select a REALTOR® with experience and knowledge in your current market place who dedicated to real estate full time
- Select a REALTOR® who can give you good advice on how to prepare your home for the market, help you stage your property and advise you on some inexpensive ways to spruce up your home to gain top price in a short time frame
- Find out how you can use your neighbours to help sell your home
- Select a REALTOR® with an awesome web site and one who is not afraid to spend money on advertising your home
- Make sure you retain a knowledgeable real estate agent!
- Be aware of first time homebuyer incentives such as no land transfer tax! Ask your REALTOR® about closing costs that do apply.
- Find out how to use your RRSP's to purchase real estate